Support a free world by donating time, money or resources to community and global anti-human trafficking organizations.
- Arbor Circle – Be a coach for Total Trek Quest (TTQ) for 3rd – 5th grade boys, become a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA), become a host home, help with holiday giving and advocate for youth.
- Barnabas Ministries – The Barnabas Family of Ministries includes a number of ways for youth and parents to become involved in relationships, events, and activities of many kinds.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Lakeshore – Spend time with youth playing sports, making crafts, going fishing, baking cookies, helping with homework, etc.
- Boys and Girls Club (north and south side) – Help in the art room, gym, games room, learning center and teen development.
- Children’s Advocacy Center – Child room waiting room supervision, facility volunteer, community volunteer, office volunteer, practicum student and event committee.
- Escape Ministries – Mentoring, provide a meal, become a prayer partner, volunteer to give one on one support, sponsor a field trip and hire their youth.
- Hand 2 Hand Ministries – Pack and collect food for kids.
- The Hope Project – Become a mentor, help with audio-visual projects, bookkeeping/budgeting, clerical, construction, facilities maintenance, professional services/consultations, writing grants, translation, and more.
- Holland Rescue Mission – Serve meals, work in one of their thrift stores, donate needed supplies, mentor a program guest, work with children, serve as a driver, help maintain the facilities, and provide packages to families and children.
- Hispanic Center of West Michigan – Short term, occasional, or regular opportunities available (see website for open positions).
- Immigrant Connection – Help with citizenship classes, prayer team and office administration.
- Justice for our Neighbors – Welcome immigrants to your community, welcome people to their clinic, translation, answering and returning phone calls, office assistance, and helping to organize events.
- Latin Americans United for Progress – Help with one of their events, take the community engagement survey, and more.
- Lemkin House – Driving, computer help, PR, research, grant writing, and anniversary planning.
- Lighthouse Immigrant Advocates – Transportation, tutoring, clerical work, childcare, home maintenance, car repairs, translation, accounting, budgeting and family finance, set up/clean up, technology/IT and more.
- Out on the Lakeshore – Program planning/implementation, PRIDE, events, fundraising, grant writing, center team and board membership.
- Resilience (Advocates for Ending Violence) – After hours helpline, receptionist, maintenance, sexual assault advocate, shelter volunteer, Girls on the Run coach, household work, vehicle repair, and grounds assistance.
- YWCA Kalamazoo – Volunteers offer their time and talents to assist with many of our programs and services, including the children’s center, victims services and YWCA-wish home visitation.
- YWCA Grand Rapids – Help with client services, administration, special events and fundraising.
- Become a mentor –Check with your local school district or church.
- Barnabas Ministries – Committed to reaching high risk youth with the message of freedom, hope and healing in Christ Jesus (Ottawa County)
- Women at Risk International – Unites and educates women to create circles of protection and hope around at-risk women and children through culturally sensitive, value-added intervention projects (Grand Rapids)
- Escape Ministries – To intervene in the lives of those who fall between the cracks of existing education, economic, family and religious resources & help them successfully navigate to a positive life experience through meaningful Christian relationships.
- The Hope Project – They raise awareness of human trafficking and bring restoration and healing from its effects (Muskegon)
- Resilience Advocates for Ending Violence (formerly CWIT) – The Resilience mission is to respond to, reduce, and prevent domestic and sexual violence in Ottawa and Allegan counties.
- Holland Rescue Mission – Their mission is to help every man, woman, and child that walks through our doors overcome homelessness for good
- Manasseh Project – An outreach ministry of Wedgwood Christian Services dedicated to ending the sexual exploitation of young men and young women in West Michigan (Grand Rapids)